Consequences

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cashing_out, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I dont know where to post this so I chose here. I dont know if im sucidal. I want revenge for what has happened to me in my life. I dont plan on taking my own life but am planning on taking others when the time is right and I know what the result will be and I am sure I wont make it out alive. Is that suicidal?

2. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

pretty much

3. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Just making sure I am in the right place. If I need another forum, I need to know. Thanks.

4. 1victor

Do not worry about it.
    Tel us how we can help you.

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm praying for you. PLEASE don't do anything to hurt anyone. Just focus on getting help and happiness. That's all. Sending you love and hope and prayers.

Marty

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

What is happening, why do you feel this way, what could motivate you to take such a revenge. I want revenge too, however, I want my revenge to be emotionally crushing. I guess I am lucky to know that my revenge could be that.

Tell me how you have been wronged friend. What you are thinking is suicidal. It belongs here, let us help you. You do not have to forgive, however, there are more constructive forms of revenge.

7. 1victor

He explained it in his other threads.

8. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Homicidal ideation is a serious problem, much more serious than suicide, and particularly in these circumstances where you feel like you want to exert some revenge on others, with an S, as in many many people you want to murder. I don't think whether or not this classifies you as being suicidal is the issue here, because you don't actually want to kill yourself, you want to kill numerous other people in some kind of killing spree and then will eventually have to kill yourself or get killed. Most people who do this are suicidal or self-hating in one way or another.

How much have you planned on doing this, and I ask because you said you're already planning this killing spree?

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

There are more effective ways to get revenge than this (much like becoming so successful that down the road, all the bitches and scumbags in your life will envy you).

Threatening to kill people who are unarmed only makes you look like a coward that's too unintelligent to figure out another way to express his anger than to attack and kill people when they're offguard and without a chance to defend themselves. You think that makes you look powerful? In the end, you will LOSE, and everyone EXCEPT you will be wept. And what is achieved at the end of it? You're going to feel so much guilt and stupidity over the way you acted, that you will kill yourself, like you said. So WHY do it in the first place?

I take people's threats of going on killing sprees very seriously and also very personally. No one is going to look up to you, no one is going to want to understand you, and your name will be dragged through the mud. Nothing is going to go in your favor the way you believe it will.

Find another way to squash whatever is triggering you to want to do this, because I guarantee you you're not going to get the feeling of revenge that you're looking for by doing this.

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

It is not worth it. There are SO many ways to externalise your anger better for yourself and eventually for others around you. That anger is powerful and can be put to use that goes in your favour and helps you and others too. I'm completely with PB about the feeling of revenge or any kind of justice, you're looking for will be lost if you're killing other people and then take your life. It will be a waste of your life, your anger and other's lives too.

Do talk about these feelings with someone and/or process them safely, MH services and therapists are supposed to be there to listen and take cases like yours seriously and manage them.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

As tempting as revenge on those that have wronged you may seem, a mass killing spree is never the answer cashing out. As Prinnctopher has said, you will become the evil one in everyone's eyes for your homicidal plan. And everyone will mourn their deaths. Is that what you really want?

12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Thinking of you. Praying for you. Let us know how you are PLEASE....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.