Considering flogging?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by thedudeabides, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedudeabides

thedudeabides Active Member

seems appealing and i think i would feel better after, and i like scars. for anyone who doesnt know flogging is similar to what flagellants would do during religious practice where they would whip their backs. any opinions/feelings on the matter? i tried cutting but i dont like blades.

2. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I've never even thought about this.
    Where would you whip yourself?

3. Asajj

Asajj Active Member

I've done it with a flexible willow branch and belts on my legs and back. I prefer it to cutting but the marks fade a lot quicker unless you seriously go for it. I don't do it enough to bleed for example.

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

This is how I was beaten as a child (whipped with thin twigs across the legs, until I bled) so even reading it upset me a little.

5. thedudeabides

thedudeabides Active Member

id do it across the back, i know one method is to take hardened bamboo rods or wooden rods maybe 5 or so and swing them over your shoulder onto your back, usually after cutting your back first. i think it would be good for me if i tried it, 90% of people who disagree just dont like the strong images, i think. who knows ive talked to my therapist about it and i think it could be identity issues, maybe i should wear all black "kidding".

sorry if this was upsetting to anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.