Considering

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Evanesce, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Considering self harming, in a semi controlled manner just to easy my stress level and tension. I can't believe how bad they've got lately. Worst in 4 years. Never thought I'd go back here but maybe I'll feel a bit better afterwards. I'm sitting here trying to justify it, that is always a bad sign, and also the strange calm that I feel when I think about it. That use to come beforehand, like a sense that it would all be ok and that there is no stopping it. Maybe not controlled that much then who knows. Staying in chat for as long as I can because I can't sleep again, I'll see how it goes, never sure what may happen when I'm like them. Sorry to anyone else, and remember it's always my choice and no one elses.

2. Professor_Spiff

Professor_Spiff Active Member

Fleurise we all love you on here, and trust me sh only makes it worse in the end. Hold in there! If you ever feeling lost, just pm me and I'll reply quickly :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you know if you start it will only be harder to stop so dont ok hun You do anything but that Hugs to you

4. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Hi Made it thru the night, and have therapist apt in a few hours time. Will discuss it all there, but have limited time today. Thanks Biscuit and eclipse for last night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.