Considering

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hi Everyone.

I am considering ending it all I just don't think that I can deal with this anymore. I wish I had a better life. I wish that I did not feel this.

I can't deal with the abuse from teachers and administration. I dont know what to do. I guess suicide is all that left for me.

2. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Hi friend, you don't have to end anything right at this present time. Just reconsider death. Please read my story that I just posted. All of US are here for you dude. You are never ignored here on SF. Your life matters to me and plenty other people on here. I feel your pain believe me I do. Don't let anybody else be the reason for committing suicide. Forget everybody else and just live the life that you want to live! I'm here for you.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and please tell us more...what are the teachers and adminstration doing to you...there is always an advisory Board, or such above them, who you can report this to...are you parents/guardians aware of what is happening, and has anyone tried to help you?

4. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Have you looked into meds? You sound very young and I'm guessing you haven't tried any kind of medication yet. Abuse from teachers and admins is bad but it's not the end of the world - keep in mind your age - there is so much for you to do in your life still. I hope you'll research medication for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.