Considering

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hello-

I really want to cut right now. I have what I need to do it and I really want to but at the same time I know that I should not do it. I dont know what to do I cant make the pain go away. I am constantly thinking about everything that makes me depressed and makes me want to cut and no matter how hard I try I just cant get my mind off those things. I dont know maybe its my time to go maybe I should just let go and just do it, I dont know I am just so done with my life.

I feel so worthless. I just don't know what to do. I want to cut so bad. I think about it all the time. I am sick of the abuse I take everyday. I just sit there and take it I guess I deserve it. No ones cares that I am being abused. I just want to give up and be done with this life. I am sick of everything. I hate school I don't like being home when I go to school I don't let anything show at all I don't have friends I keep everyone at arms length because if I don't and I actually tell anyone everything they will make fun of me and tell me that my life is not that bad and judge me. Then I end up going home and thinking about suicide. I have been let down to many times now I am afraid to talk about anything in detail. No one knows everything about me NO ONE not even my counselor who I have known for almost 3 years.

I am loosing hope......

Whatever, Goodbye.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why have you not told your counselor, is it lack of trust?
    A good person will not make fun of you, they will realise that your problems are real and you need help.
    What things can you not take your mind off?

3. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Its because I am afraid of being judged and because I have trust problems

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I understand. But this forum allows you to be open as no-one knows anything about you.
    Here you can talk about anything you need to.

5. yep

yep Well-Known Member

Yes, I encourage you to open what is really going on in you. We are not here to judge but to support you in any possible way with the limitations of a forum like this. You are not alone.

6. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Hello--

I really want to cut right now. I have what I need to do it and I really want to but at the same time I know that I should not do it. I dont know what to do I cant make the pain go away. I am constantly thinking about everything that makes me depressed and makes me want to cut and no matter how hard I try I just cant get my mind off those things. I dont know maybe its my time to go maybe I should just let go and just do it, I dont know I am just so done with my life.

I feel so worthless. I just don't know what to do. I want to cut so bad. I think about it all the time. I am sick of the abuse I take everyday. I just sit there and take it I guess I deserve it. No ones cares that I am being abused. I just want to give up and be done with this life. I am sick of everything. I hate school I don't like being home when I go to school I don't let anything show at all I don't have friends I keep everyone at arms length because if I don't and I actually tell anyone everything they will make fun of me and tell me that my life is not that bad and judge me. Then I end up going home and thinking about suicide. I have been let down to many times now I am afraid to talk about anything in detail. No one knows everything about me NO ONE not even my counselor.

Sometimes I just want to die. I think about it often I plan it I almost did it and I have no one to talk to no one that would care if I did it, NO one. I really want to die. I guess I am just to scared to do it. I am such a LOSER! Why do I even try......... :cry: :depressed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.