conspiracy theory ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by felicity, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. felicity

felicity Member

beginning to wonder if the government really want the mentally ill to just go ahead and top themselves. going to introduce a 'payment card' scheme for benefit recipients. i'm housebound therefore wouldn't be able to get out and use the card. rely on a debit card and the internet for food etc. really just want to end it all tonight. because if this plan goes ahead i wouldn't be able to support myself any longer. why put off the inevitable. don't have any more fight left in me.

2. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

Well don't jump the gun yet Felicity, there is no legislation on this. It is just campaign promises. We know how truthful those turn out to be. I want you to look at this image. Maybe it will get a momentary laugh from you.

http://quicklol.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/politicians-before-after-elections.jpg

They can't just roll this out instantly, any way Ian Duncan Smith can't run anything effectively, he is a joke. An embarrassment of the human species who clearly has not grasped this wont curb alcohol and addiction. It will just mean people buy the food on their cards and exchange it for cash. There are scant details on how this card would even work. It just sounds good to brainless Tories. Who are being fed drivel from the Daily Mail about sky high rates of benefit fraud that don't exist at the level that is implied.

Don't cave into fear because of these ass holes. Nothing is enshrined in law, there is a lengthy process before this can even start working . So its not immediate and there is no telling if these morally bankrupt sacks of shit are even going to get in. So don't panic yet, see what happens. Your life is not directly under assault right now. Even if it may seem like it is.

Do you have much support?

3. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

It worries me you have not responded, I hope you are okay, I don't want to have to lay down any more white flowers in parliament square. You have a right to dignity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.