Constant Depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ShalenaM, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I am constantly depressed, It started at about 13 or 14 years old. Sometimes I can put a smile on my face and no one would ever know, but I hav ea problem with constantly thinking about things that would make me want to go to extremes. I don't know what makes me so depressed..Or I don't know what did at 13 or 14..I know what does now..

It seems like nomatter where I go or what I do, ill always be derpessed. It doesnt matter if you are out partying everynight, or even if you are famous..

There seems to always be room for depression..Some people just have had luck turn in their favour..they have the guy they wanted, they have the house, they're famous, they are rich...

then you have others dealing with a ton of emotional stuff, no where near rich or famous..and just can't deal with themselves..

Thats always depressed..I wonder just HOW good meds are?
  2. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

I'm no expert but I'll say this. 13-14 is often the onset of puberty, changes in the brain occur and you could have a biological reasons for your depression, in that case meds may work for you. My depression is caused by non-biological factors, and I have not used meds so I can't comment on if they work :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.