constant pain *trigger?*

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by deepdarksecret, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyone have this lightheaded painful nauseous feeling when you just want to blow your head off? or just stick something in there to make the pain stop? i can't do and shit can't even be!
  2. MrA

MrA Active Member

Don't worry dude, often in life everything seems to go wrong, I know that by myself.. Just when you think you've reached the point where it can't get any worser somehow there's always some more shit

From that point it can only get better :rolleyes: You just need to hang in there! In a month or two, when everything is like boom-chaka-great, you won't even think about it anymore
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I have constant emotional pain.
    or headaches and
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

yes i do, more often than not i think its because im trying to get off the juice :coffee: again and i always get that when i do, withdrawl symptoms i think. get very light headed, nauseas, throbbing dull ache, eyes feel strained cant focus properly, my jaw even starts to hurt coz of the pain i clench me teeth together. nothing helps to get rid of, no amount of sleep or pills take it away. could be something worse but i try not to think like that.
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sending you love and hugs........... :hug: :hug: :hug:
  6. thank you guys...just having you guys here, listening and responding, makes me feel lots better <3
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Feel better soon :hug: , things will improve :)
  8. Reaper_01

Reaper_01 Member

I think you should get your furnace checked for carbon monoxide leakage.

I had something similar where I would have a headache all day long, all night long, that was associated with a feeling of drunkenness and dizziness. It turned out to be carbon monoxide leakage in my furnace. I lost a good 8 years of my life because of that. I also suffered brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

Go to a doctor, or doctors and get second opinions and blood tests etc. You have to find out what's going on. I would hate to see another youth end up like me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.