Constant Thoughts of Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SuicidalRN, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicidalRN

SuicidalRN Member

I think about killing myself all the time. All the time. I have everything I need to do it. I'm not sure what's stopping me. I'm not afraid of dying. I guess I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't die, because this time it won't just be waking up from yet another failed overdose. This time, if I don't die, I am going to be seriously fucked up for the rest of my miserable life, and will probably never have the chance to try again. Still, I'm close to not caring about that and just doing it. So close.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry about the rough thoughts. I have read all your posts and often talk of thoughts bu you never discuss what your life is about or what is going on that triggers these constant feelings. Perhaps discussing what things are going on would do more to alleviate the thoughts then simply stating having them?
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're hurting. I constantly think about suicide as well. I'm in so much pain all of the time, but I just don't have the guts to hurt myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.