constant widespread physical pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by darcy1, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

i don't know how much longer i can take the constant physical pain. it isn't in just one place in my body but in every inch. like a burning nerve fire eating you from the inside and out.

even the feeling of clothing against my skin is painful. where the waist of my pants hug my skin or the tightnes of my socks against my skin it's this constant pain sensation. my arms and shoulders are on fire...the bottoms of my feet when i walk.

yesterday i went out walking in my boots and the feeling of the high tops of my boots scraping against my socks and my skin was like being grated with sand paper every single step. can't sit or stand or lay without feeling this intense painful burning all the time.

when i lay down to go to bed at night it is a constant feeling of pain on my back and arms and neck and the back of my head touching the pillow and any part of my body touching the bed. only get an hour or 2 of sleep and then it is back to constant pain.

i can't take it much longer.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun go to the doctors okay see what is causing this pain and get something to make it stop I know pain god it takes you down so much so please make appt with your doc and get some help hugs
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your pain, sounds like a visit to a doctor is in order

I'm glad you're here, though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.