Constantly being called ugly and fat and laughed at wherever i go

It’s horrible that anyone could say that to another person, it must be very upsetting for you. The fact that these people obviously have some major insecurities that they have no idea how to deal with, so they take it out by saying hurtful lies to others unfortunately is of little comfort in the moment, but know that the issue is with them, no you.

Take care

Hi, welcome to SF. I know where you're coming from, I spent most of my teenage years bullied and made to feel inferior. That's not who you are, you are beautiful, unique and courageous. Sometime those around us can be so cruel and thoughtless, just to try ing to fit in with what they consider the "In Crowd", when all they are doing is joining the drones. Keep strong, you have every single person on this site ready to support you xx

Aquariusrising

fat shamers are awful people who lack understanding on weight and mental illness. I see fat shamers all the time. I was fat shamed when I was at a normal weight. They seem like very vain and cruel people. They are usually men who go around shaming saying normal weight people are too fat and disgusting. I have been obese most of my life and it hurts. I struggle with overeating and portions and people probsbly dont understand it

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00