Contemplating suicide. I am physically and emotionally a wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely NOOOOO energy. i can barely cope with day to day tasks and I feel like my body is horrible and weak, and I'm slipping in work and I won't be surprised if I get fired. I have no motivation and nothing makes me happy anymore. I always get sick and I can't remember a time in the last 6 mos when I was not in pain.

All I can do is imagine the quickest way to end my life. The only thing keeping me on the earth is a few close friends, but they're starting to slip away and once I don't need them, I'm gonna kill myself and slip away from this fucking world.

But of course I don't want to die if things will get better, but I don't know how things will get better. My body is weak and always sick and I can't be happy.

Scully

Sorry to hear you're in such pain. You should go to see your doctor for he checks on you, and talk to them about what you're going through. You can't be alone with that. Did you have to face difficult things? You can talk here.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I agree you need to go see your doc. There are so many things(viruses and bugs) going around. It may be something physical that they can help you with. And if you tell your doc what is going on and it isnt physical he can still get you come help. You may be suffering from depression. It hits when you least expect it sometimes. It can leave you feeling completely drained regardless if you are living healthy and sleeping well or not. So please make an appointment. And keep posting here. Sometime just knowing that someone else knows what you are going through can be a big help in getting you through things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00