Contemplating suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I've been contemplating suicide for quite some time now, and I think I've finally decided to do it. I guess I'll introduce myself a bit first. I'm 22 years old, and I'm depressed most of the time. My main problems started around the time when I was supposed to start college. I don't know what it is, but I am just not the type of person who can go to school. It's not that I'm dumb and can't grasp it, it just bores the hell out of me, and I just can't seem to do it. I have no goals in life, and when I finish school, my dad is selling the house and moving away without me. The worst part about this is that I've been lying to my dad about going to college. I never actually applied. To top it off, my dad gave me $10,000 for school, and I've spent the majority of it already, on what, I can't even remember. The money has just been disappearing month after month, and it's brought me to the point where I think it would just be easier to end it.

School isn't for everyone. I'm not dumb either...I actually get A's and B's in school. I started college and i'm just one credit away from my AA but I just quit. I keep telling my parents next semester, but that never happens. School is impossible when you don't know what to do. When all the degrees you see as boring or not for you at all.

What are you other talents or skills? Maybe you could find a decent paying job that has the chance of turning to a good paying job. Do you have any friends that you could possibly room with? Or just getting a one bedroom apartment by yourself?

You don't need to go to school. You're an adult and you're capable of making your own choices. You can find another way to escape out of your debt. If your dad doesn't just let you off, gradually pay back the money to him. You have a lot of life to live and a lot of time to set things right :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00