Contemplating the Big Sleep?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Lomax, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lomax

Lomax Guest

This is some advice in your shell like - I wish I was there to say this person to all yous who are on the verge of suicide right now.

I attempted suicide last week <Mod Edit:Music:Methods> Psychological problems, financial, social w/e putting an end to yourself because you cannot influence objective things OUT of your sphere of control is similar to cutting your eyes out because the sky is blue. Take control of yourself first then you can rise above the shit, the mundane and lies that are thrown at you on a daily basis.

You are a mini universe ffs! Let the pain and disgrace orbit you but don't you go orbiting it like some peeps do, you'll crash and burn if you do. Live your life wherever you at. If the world is too sour for your delicate stomache throw a bit of sweet love into it. No one deserves to feel abandoned by life, it happens all right but you gotta see that life wants you IN even though the world might want you out. Step up and reclaim your life from the slime that keeps you down!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I wish it was that simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.