Contemplation

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ligamentumarteriosum, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there anyone out there? Do people actually migrate to these forums to help, or is it just a mirage? maybe you'll distract me from obsessional SH, maybe it doesn't matter and I'll be found in the bath. Life is at a point of contemplation.

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey, theres people to talk to here if you feel you would like to :hug: hope that you are ok

3. i'm still in the same spot. sleeping wasnt on the cards last night apparently. im just trying to find some way of understanding why i do all this

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad your here to talk it out. Writing down what you are feeling thinking helps sometimes to get things straight in ones mind. Keep talking let us know what your feeling

5. feeling? yeesh Im no good at naming the demons behind my shoulder.
    i feel tired, but the sort where sleep is not the answer. The semi-narcoleptic state of consciousness hangs around me like a stage curtain, ready to play out another game of blood, despair and shame
    Do you like theatre?

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There are people listening. Is there anything you want to talk about?

7. There is, but when I try to type the words get tangled, how can I get what's going on in my brain out? any ideas? And thanks for replying, the distraction is greatly appreciated

8. mkandy

mkandy Member

Words can get tangled so easy...you know what you want to say, but can't get in out on the screen. Just type the words that pop into your head....sometimes we can focus on those and pull out your thoughts that way.

We do care that you try and we do want to help the best we can. It's tough to feel the way you do, but you can figure things out.

You ARE strong enough to get things figured out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.