Continuity dreaming

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Kirovski22, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirovski22

Kirovski22 Active Member

I went through a few periods where my dreams all continued on like an episode.
    There was one dream where I was in an attic room in the Victorian Era with 5 other girls and the Master had locked us up. We planned many detailed escapes and ran through cobbled streets in the rain but always got caught and locked back into the attic and it was a continuous dream about escape and re-capture. It felt so real like a memory in a sense.

The other one was me and my friends travelling around and this creepy girl (like the ring girl) was after us and it got to the point where we had to catch a train but when we got on all went dark and all the passengers were dead me and my friends were the only ones alive and the girl was there and I told my friends to run away and I somehow managed to break the girls jaw making the top jaw upwards flip back in a really creepy distortion. When I woke up from those dreams I was scared to go back to sleep for weeks incase she came back.

I also had many linked dreams about fighting my granddad and that he wanted to kill me so the dreams were always about my trying to kill him but he kept coming back after me.

Anyone else had dreams that run like a story that continues when you go to sleep?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

link dreams i had had dreams that repeat themselves but the ending changes somewhat each time don't know i think just stress of the day therapy but it continued for awhile then it stopped as therapy i think was the catalyst of the dreams and therapy took them away
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.