Contradictions

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mpang123, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I've just posted some new topics that I am waiting response to. However, I do admit I'm subconsciously planning another attempt. I am scared, but I am practicing grounding techniques and distractions so I won't get too carried away. I'll be ok, I promise. Just disturbed that I'm actually fantasizing about suicide again even though it's contradictory to my beliefs. I'm so confused. Why do I always keep obsessing about killing myself? And with my luck, I will survive just like all the other times. Just hope I won't follow up this time.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:( I'm sorry you are dreaming of dying...is there a reason you want to die? Having obsessions about dying must be hard to overcome, do you take meds? do they help a bit? it's good that you distract yourself...do you write at all? maybe writing about dying, and what happens next, or what you want to happen next? or maybe writing what you'd like to do if you could...whatever it may be...to keep your mind off things...do you have any pass time?

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Morning rush, thanks for your reply. I have much support from therapy to deal with my suicide ideations. I will address it tomorrow when i go to group.

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

that's good to hear :) I know how obsessions can be so hard, the more you try to stop them the stronger they seem to scream...not fun...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.