"control"

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Malcontent, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I keep having this recurring nightmare, every night. I'm at a party somewhere, and my ex turns up with a new boyfriend. I try to talk to her but at first she blanks me, then yells at me, then finally gets this guy to beat the crap out of me. Then she justs laughs at me and kisses him. I run outside and look in at them through the window. And then I shoot myself. It's so vivid, it's the most real dream I've ever had. And it scares me.

But that's not the weirdest part. One time I had this dream when I was staying with a friend, and in the morning she told me I'd said "control" in my sleep. Not long after that my mum woke me up out of this nightmare cos I'd been talking in my sleep, again I'd been saying "control". So I decided to keep a tape recorder by my bed at night. And every night as I'm having this nightmare I say "control". It's normal for me to talk in my sleep, especially when I'm stressed. I've said much stranger things! But this is every night, and it's really really freaking me out :unsure:

2. blub

blub Guest

Ah mallie :hug:
    Dont think you should worry to much about this
    Dont think your ex could do that ever to you
    But I dont know your ex, but what I mean is
    I dont think someone could do that to such a great guy
    But I'm not really a dream expert
    :cheekkiss

3. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Thanks hun. I don't think that I'm a great guy, but it's comforting to know that someone does.

:hug: and :cheekkiss back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.