Controled dreams

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by DarkJosh, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJosh

DarkJosh Guest

since i was little i used to have nightmare like daily and over a year i somehow learned to be able to control them , manipulate them into other things like i could turn a gun into a pogo stick and so on, just wondered if anybody could control there dreams?
  2. well, when i sleep light i can't physically change objects, but if i'm in the dream as myself then i can change certain parts of the 'plot' so that the storyline changes
  3. DarkJosh

DarkJosh Guest

thats how i started off, just small things like changing the direction i walk
    (this dream was frequent and always the same)
    to change the plot but then no matter what i did i ended up where i didnt want to be so i somehow managed to start changing things so they were harmless or stupid and made me laugh
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I wish I could :dry:
  5. DarkJosh

DarkJosh Guest

well i dont see why other people cant
    maybe it depends on how affected by your dreams you are
    or maybe its because i eat too much cheese :dry:
    i dunno i'm just glad i can do it :)
  6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

wow I didnt know that a possible, a skill indeed
  7. johnsmythe

johnsmythe Well-Known Member

When you say you could control your dreams, did you mean you can do it while you're actually having the dream? or did you mean something like you could change it before you went to sleep so that'd you'd have the same dream just with certain details being different? Was your mind conscious during your dreams?

If it's the first option, I believe that's called lucid dreaming. If you want to know more about that just google it, there are tons of sites out there dedicated to it. Very interesting topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.