Convince yourself *Trigger*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by s1 who doesn\'t matter, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. would it matter if i cut my wrists wide open? would you notice the blood trailing past you? would you follow the trail to see what is wrong? would you ask about me if i disappeared? would you ask if i suddenly wasn\\\'t at your beck and call? would you even give a fuck if you read somewhere that poor girl killed herself? would you even think back and realize how fucked up this whole situation is? would you realize that you took and took and took and bled me dry and never even bothered to notice me? You never bothered to ask if i was okay, would you feel a pang of guilt in the pit of your worthless stomach? You never asked if I needed to talk, you never graced me with a hello or goodbye, do you feel guilty that I am bleeding before you, palms face up, begging you to finish the deed? You basically led me there, can\\\'t you see that?

The answer to these questions..as to whether it would be known, to whether I would be missed, to whether anyone actually gave two shits about whether I lived or died. The answer is NO. The answer is NO NO NO!!! Ignorance is bliss, isn\\\'t it? You just don\\\'t want to admit in your sick, warped world that I am right, you just want to put on that sad little frown and pretend for two seconds that you cared. You will tell others, oh poor \\\"her\\\", I really liked her, she helped me so much. In reality what you should be saying is \\\"oh fuck \\\"her\\\", I never really liked her, yeah she helped me but I let her bleed. Fuck helping that girl. She\\\'s not worth my time\\\"

You can sit there in your petty existence and believe true all you want. You can sit there and say the words over and over again like a slow mantra. \\\"I liked her\\\" \\\"I liked her\\\". Please, convince yourself if you need to that you actually cared because the truth is if I died tomorrow and didn\\\'t tell a soul very few people would notice. When you did find out, I will fade just like the rest of the used up members. You chew them up and spit them out. So keep on whinging and keep on taking you emo fuckers...bleed me til I\\\'m dry. i will hand you the fuckin\\\' knife and beg you to finish what you\\\'ve started.!!!!

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

If this is who I think it is, I care..I'm here anytime you need to talk..:hug: Try and stay safe, please..

3. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

My honest truth?
    Would I care after you have done it? Would I miss you after you disappeared? Would I realize that another girl died by her own hands?

Would I ? Would I really? In all honesty?
    No, I wouldn't.

But do I care whether you feel OK right now? Do I worry about the dark desperation seeping out between your words? Do I feel empathy for someone, whose feeling so closely mirror mine right now?

Do I ? Do I really? With my hand on my heart ??

Yes, I really do!!

.:mellow:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2007
  4. cheeka

cheeka Guest

Could have written that myself. I'm so sorry you feel so bad. I have seen a few posts like this recently and it really worries me. I don't know you (or at least I don't think I do), I wouldn't know if you had died, but right now, I do care (whether or not you believe it), because I know how it feels to be saying what you are saying and I would hate for anyone else to feel that wretched. I wish I could help, but I don't think I can.

Hang in there, and I'm sorry for not being able to help.

5. Tripthedarkfantastic I respect your honest for saying you wouldn\\\'t miss me. At least I know one person on the site that is. Can\\\'t say much for the rest to be honest.

Cheeka someone that sees where I\\\'m coming from. It\\\'s about time I think. The site has drained me dry, but it\\\'s like a fuckin\\\' addiction. I keep saying I won\\\'t help anymore but I fuckin\\\' feel obligated to even when the fuckers bitch and moan and then don\\\'t listen to a word I say. Then proceed to come back and start over the next day about the same damn shit they did yesterday. Yet I repeat myself day in and day out, let the fuckers bleed me dry and don\\\'t even get a customary how the fuck are you?!

Jessus...spot on my dear...spot on. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.