cookie trouble.. ?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm struggling right now. I had a hashcookie again. But I've had one every night this week so I guess the effects are less. thing is. right now the physical effects are working, but the mental effects not. and now a second cookie is laying here right next to me. I want one. Can grab it just like that. I want it so badly so I justr keep typing to keep myself occupied. Can't let my fingers reach out for it.
    I know I might end up doing things I'll regret afterwards, but maybe I won't regret. I don't know what I was saying. apart from keeping me occupied blablayadiyadiyadi

help me :cry:

I think this is the wrong secion :dry: I'm confused.
  2. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

If you want to stop eating/taking them then why do you make them or allow yourself have the temptation of them being in your home. If the temptation isn't at hand then it will be alot easier to stop them altogether.
  3. Sa Palomera

but I dotn wanna stop eating them, they make me feel better, but they also screw me up in the long term.
  4. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say; but you know that by know. I hope a hug will be helpful.. :hug:

Know I care for you hun and if you ever need me I'll be here and I´ll even come over to there if you need me.. :hug:
  5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Aww Est :hug:.

If it helps to stay busy just keep posting. About anything. Just don't stop typing :smile:.

Saoirse makes a good suggestion there, though I know how hard it is not to keep a little something at hand. Weed, a packet of cigarettes, a bottle of wine... We need the safety line sometimes (or, you know, always). Problem is that the hashcookies just mean you hurt yourself more, and that's no good :sad:.

Here if you want to talk. Please do stay occupied if you can :smile: I care about you muchly and don't want you to be hurting :arms:.

:hug: :hug:

x x x
  6. Sa Palomera

but what do I type? I cant type shit, I just want that second cookie and be high both physically AND mentally instead of just physically ...

and me heart hurts :dry:
  7. ~Nobody~

Sorry Est, I don't know what more to say. Just know that I am here for you :arms:. If you can think of anything I can do to help you then just tell me and if I can then I will do it.

:hug: Thinking of you hon'.

x x x

PS. As you like foreign languages, have some Welsh and know that I am sending you many virtual cwtches!! :hug:
  8. est try and resist as much as possible. and remember sweetie, minimal damage :hug:
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I dunno what to say Est. I don't think you should be taking them and i told you that when we you rang me on skype yesterday morning and you know my reasons for that.

Am here if you wanna talk.

10. Sa Palomera

not that anyone would care but I'll post it here anyway: I managed to resist it. I didn't take any more than the one I'd already had.
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  12. ~Nobody~

That's great Est! Really proud of you :smile: :hug:

x x x
  13. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Est. Sorry I wasn't here to help you through this... :cheekkiss
  14. Sa Palomera

it's okay I managed it myself eventually :smile:

now tonight I'll have another cookie and after that i'm going to quit for as long as possible. A week at least. though that sounds as being soo short, but for me it'll be a fuckin struggle :sad: *sigh* It's that bad eh :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.