cooking disaster

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

urgh somebody teach me how to cook a decent meal! :mad:

So I get up, decide to take some cereal kinda stuff.. boom out of milk! :mad:
    so instead I decide to take some tomato-soup with meat balls, only needed to be warmed up so yeh that did go well.
    Then I decide to make some fried potatoes and chicken drumsticks.. gah! Stupido!!!
    first they start spitting the burning fat all over me, then they got all black when I wasn't paying attention for a second and the whole kitchen decided to go smokin' :mad:
    then I almost forgot that I was frying fried potatos so they are all a bit too crunchy now too and the chicken drumsticks don't taste well either :sad:

Somebody come here and give me a workshop how to cook properly :sad:

:laugh:

2. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Aw...I'm sorry your cooking attempt didn't go so well. :hug:

Next time, you should give me a call. I'm in culinary school, so I'm a pretty decent cook...or at least I hope so. :rolleyes:

3. Sa Palomera

aww thanks :hug:

see this is what happens if my housemate/friend who normally cooks for me and herself is out for the weekend :rolleyes:

oh and while we're at it. HOW the hell did I manage to have the outside of the chicken drumsticks entirely black and burned, while the inside isn't even ready yet? :unsure:

ergh Ester = kitchen disaster :rolleyes:

4. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

I happen to be a very good cook you could always .... oooo i dunno live with me? lol ;)

5. Sa Palomera

lol Matthew! You sneaky man! You keep trying, eh :tongue: :hug:

Thanks for the offer though :wink:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

loooool i have no comment :laugh:

Tis just the sort of thing you would do lol

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I HATE to cook... tho I love to eat. I'm the world's worst cook. I can't make a meal with more than one course cause I can never get everything to come out at the same time. I live on lots of frozen/microwave dinners/food cause I can't be trusted at the stove.:rolleyes: All my kids learned to cook in self-defense cause they couldn't count on me to do it much. anything I cook is either under or over-done. I can wash dishes til the cows come home tho...:rolleyes:

least likely to cook a decent meal:laugh:

8. Sa Palomera

lol well at least I didn't throw any fluids so that they splatted all over the wall and through the room, eh vikki? ! :tongue:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol why was i brought into that comment?

10. Sa Palomera

hmm dunnoo... (tipp-ex, ring a bell? :tongue: )

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

ooooooooh ahem :hiding: Please proceed with your thread and leave that topic aloooooooone lol

12. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Wow... that could have been me posting this. My cooking skills ain't much better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.