Cops are to nice sometimes.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Young suicider, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Well today I am uterly sick of cops of feeling bad for people.

Today while I was taking my little one year old brother on a walk a UNLEASHED dog had ran across the street from its property(in town).As It took a piss on a pole...the owners daughter!!!not even 4 and all the other people there were shouting for the dog to come back ACROSS the road!!!Well at that point I turned up strip of road behind a building...and the dog must have went to cross the street...Well it didn't get all the way as i heard the thunk,squeel,and screaming of this little girl....I turned around to see this little black pug on the road...dead.

I'm a animal outdoors kind of person and I didn't give a @ that there dog just got smacked so I turned around and started screaming at them "Next time keep in on a f'in leash!!!!!!!"

(girl was inside before I confronted them)

After that I went home and did some things before I decided to go down to the police station.As I knew that it is Animal Cruelty because that dog wasent on a leash.

The cop said they won't charge them...I argued that for awhile...and finally stopped.

Then I asked surely they will get a ticket.No leash and unharmed dog is over $500 where I live...He said no!

Well oh Im not stopping there I'm going to the county office tommorow...

Oh and what made a lot of sense is how they had another dog,but that one one on a leash.I'm also going to try to push more extreme law.I mean I don't even like mowing my own dang lawn because unleashed pit bulls walk by.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well, your post is a little bit hard to understand completely, but this neighbour(in a residential area) was off lead, ran across the street, was called back and killed by a car.

Now, there's alot of assumption in your post. Perhaps they were trying to put the dog on leash and it got away. Perhaps it was contained in their yard and it got away. Perhaps someone opened the door and it got out. Perhaps it was the 4 year old.

In anycase, lets assume the worst, it was just roaming. Well, not exactly smart to let your dog roam, but that's not animal abuse.

Now calling your dog from across the street. Again, not smart, obviously, but that's not animal abuse.

It's your freedom to complain, but without proof it's your word vs them.

Have you even had a word with these owners who let their dogs roam without leads? That should be your first task, not running to the police.

I dont think it's animal cruelty, I think it's owner negligence.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Also, they know they did wrong. A $500 ticket won't hold a tiny candle to the loss of a dog... Like fining a guy sentenced to death.
  4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

If anything the guy that ran over the pug should be awarded $500 for ridding the world of a kind of vermin.
  5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member've got serious anger issues...poor dog, and poor family, they just lost their dog and are probably feeling guilty for him escaping without a leash and here you are going out of your way to get them a ticket of 500$???? don't you think they suffered enough, and that this lesson is a hard lesson...I mean you don't know why it escaped without a leash, it could have broken the leash, maybe the dog was inside and it escaped despite their effort to keep him inside....

that is really mean what you did...thank god you don't live near where I live....
  6. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Here, you don't have to have dogs on a leash. Just have them on a leash if they're not under control.

But yes, I think you are taking this the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniest bit over the top. Just maybe like, a pinch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.