cops beat me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by thom, Sep 19, 2016.

1. thom

thom New Member

this is my first post. i usually never post to these types of things but i was googling ways to kill myself and stumbled upon this forum. excuse my bad grammar, i have a pretty severe concussion and my eyes are almost swollen shut. last night i was pulled over and the cop said he smelled weed and i did have weed and he found it. meanwhile my dog (the love of my life) jumps out my car and runs away from the scary german shepard k9 unit dogs. i tried to run after her but i was handcuffed and i watched her run away into the darkness on the side of the highway. they took me to jail and i cussed the officers out for losing my dog. they brought me to a room with a chair, a restraint chair. tied my hands so tight my fingers turned purple, they stripped me naked a proceeded to beat me until i was blacked out. i woke up covered in blood. when i get out, my charge was disorderly conduct. no weed charge no nothing, just a simple misdemeanor and they shot me up with w eird drugs while i was there, i have so many odd blackout moment. i got to my car and my drum set had been stolen because the cops didnt lock my car. today i tried to <mod edit - methods> and it didnt work and the way my life is going i cant see myself living past the week. i have so much anger and i dont know what to do besides turn it on myself
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

What to do is to call an attorney, or call the ACLU , or even just the local newspaper to talk to a reporter and tell them your story and have it verified and get the situation fixed/ get the peopel involved to be the ones being arrested. It is actually not that hard to do in the current climate so make the calls to the ACLU and to the newspapers and file the complaints and will have not only justice but actually get what you need to get started on life...
  3. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you went through this. I agree with nyjump, direct your anger (not towards yourself) but towards getting justice for yourself. Get some legal advice but act soon while evidence is still hot.
  4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hey tom,

welcome to the forum..
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi @thom and welcome to SF. I am so sorry to hear about the awful ordeal you endured. No one deserves that. No one. Please report what they did while the evidence is still fresh, I am sorry you lost your precious dog :( Can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Please, please speak up and get them charged.
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Thom, I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you are getting treatment for injuries both physical and mental.
    I would have tried to save my dog too, I hope you were able to find her.
    Definetly pursue this legally, this treatment is inexcusable and a blatant abuse of power.
    Take care of yourself
  7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Thom, sorry you had to find this site through sad and horrible circumstances.

Hoping you find your dog and heal those physical injuries. Please consult with a lawyer and see what you can do about the police mistreatment