"corrective rape"

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Deanna, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deanna

Deanna Active Member

2. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

... There are no words.
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

what do u mean by 'corrective rape'?
  4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

It is where women whom prefer women, are raped for the "soul" reason of "curing" them of their sexual preference. The idea is sex with a male will arouse the "natural sexual" instinct in a lesbian and curb the "unnatural" sexual desires.

Googles your best friend you know
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

fuckin sick mutherfuckers, why somebody dont just blow those countrys up? hate all these wankers.
    whats up, mate and where is Amy?
  6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

She's here, says she'll send you a msg in a tick.

Yeah there's alot of fucked up issues in Africa, and other places. Alot of simple primal view points, alongside extreme hardships. Makes it easy for manipulation and short sighted thinking. Couple all of that with a structure of religion and a puppet master at the helm bent on manipulating a structure that certain sorts of people dont have time to fully comprehend, and you have a recipe for all sorts of "rational" thinking. Pretty low for humanity from my standpoint.
  7. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Im here, just watching, as for this corrective rape thing,, yerh right just an excuse for those who will to do as they please. Id love to see the evidence to support their actions. I for sure know rape didnt correct me, im still fucked up.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Between apartheid the and ridiculous levels of rape I don't know why all the black women haven't sought refuge elsewhere. South Africa needs to be torn apart and destroyed.
  9. victor

victor Account Closed

now excuse me my french...

Its not only them. most of muslim mutherfuckers too. they r sick. all these saudi arabians and alike. even here, in uk, they were talkin bout beating their wifes on arabic tv, can u believe it? the whole fuckin islam religion is so fucked up they should just kill em mutherfuckers. i cant believe in 2010 these sick dickheads r walkin free down these streets n keep doin their shit. here, in England! im not even talkin bout their countries.. go on u
    tube n search islam and woman and ull see the most disgusting shit u can think of. hate these mutherfuckers
  10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

whoa whoa whoa. Youre generalising hugely with that massive statment. You can't define a entire group of people because some people who share a common ground decide to do something diabolical. Thats unfair. It's the people in power, the people manipulating the systems that people follow, and the individuals whom don't think or care. In the end, it's the individuals who have the problem, hding behind the guise of groups. Groups have wars, individuals dont.
  11. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well said. Was going to say something along these lines myself. You can never judge an entire Country, Race, etc. of being something horrible if only a group within the country or race is doing horrible things. Same goes with everything...
  12. victor

victor Account Closed

i know what u mean mate, i know not all of them r the same but 80% indeed. show me a normal saudi arabian guy. just show me one and we can continue the conversation lol
  13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well... I do know that a prominent Saudi Arabian prince had been very vocal about peace between Arab countries and Israel... seems like a normal, decent thing for somebody to do...
  14. victor

victor Account Closed

its bout that, brother. this threat started with corrective rape and i just expressed my oppinion bout all of these fuckers having in mind how they treat woman. just go on utube and search things like 'islam and woman' or 'islam and sexuality', watch this shit and u will understand exactly what i mean
  15. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder why the US doesn't use their big military to just waltz in, declare martial law and stop this.

Then I remember that they don't care.
  16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-sigh- No words, mate. No words.
  17. Deanna

Deanna Active Member

The thing is, gay marriage is legal in South Africa. That's what makes this so crazy! Is it that class and gender (perhaps race, as well) has a lot to do with the degree a gay person's rights and well-being are protected under the law???
  18. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Deanna, an individual's right to not be raped is simply not respected there. Corrective rape is likely just ordinary rape, except the rapist claims it serves a purpose other than his pleasure.

And Lovecraft, an army cannot change a culture. There are strict laws in place, but they're hard to enforce when the culture works against it.

"According to a survey for the period 1998–2000 compiled by the United Nations, South Africa was ranked second for murder and first for assaults and rapes per capita."

It's a shit place to be. I'd hope that western nations would accept South Africans as refugees just for being from South Africa.
  19. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

this thread is making me sick, in more ways than one.
  20. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

for real. i regret reading this thread so much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.