Cost of pills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I need antypsychotic pills, they cost $400. I don't have $400, but there is Trilium card here in canada for low income people, I don't know if I get it because my parents make money I might have to move out, they don't have $400 for pills. Even if I get the card it's going to take a couple of weeks until then I can screw myself.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just a thought. Asdk your doc if he has any samples. My doc has been good that way in that he usually has samples (about 2 weeks worth) that he gives me when I start a new med. That way it doesnt cost me a thing if they dont work. Wouldnt hurt to ask. In the mean time is there anything else he can give you to help allieviate the symptoms? Sorry dont have anything more concrete to offer. Good luck.

3. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

They gave me samples for a week, that was good, I feel ok now, but I'm affraid that it's gona get worse.

4. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

What anti-psychotic are you on? Do you not have any health insurance? Have you asked your hospital to be put on compasionate care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.