Could i be Bipolar?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ElementalHeart, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgive me if my spelling isn't perfect, but i wish to know if I'm bipolar.
    Often i find my self being happy for no reason then all of a sudden I'll be really depressed, i asked some of my friends if that is indeed bipolar they said yes, i also find my self becoming mad after i just cried.
    I'm confused by all this and i treasure your opinions.

2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

You're a human being... :)

A label won't speak to the beauty of your soul, your talents, and your heart.

But if you're interested, please check out my buddy Sean Blackwell's work on Bipolar Disorder...his short videos on youtube were really transformational for me.

There are a couple dozen videos best watched in order as each one builds on the one before it.

Please let me know if you have any questions?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

As I understand it, mania or hypomania is something that lasts a while. Days, weeks even. It's not 'happy'; it's racing thoughts and additional risk taking, rapid speech, severely decreased sleep duration and frequency, irresponsible spending etcetera.

Only a psychiatrist can tell you for sure one way or the other. The most important question to ask yourself to decide if you need to seek out professional help is: are these problems significantly hampering my ability to lead a normal life? If yes, then get thee to the doctors and get yourself diagnosed and started on treatment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.