could not go 2 work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZundertowZ

i could not get out of bed to go 2 work. i have no energy any more! im set up 2 end it! hope no one finds my posts on here! i just need 10 seconds of strength!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZundertowZ

im so depressed and now i cannot get out of bed. and yesterday i am at work and i break down....so embarassing! this is way 2 much!

ZundertowZ

thanks 4 your response it means alot! i never get anything right so dont worry ill fail! im not meant 4 this world im way to sensitive. i can just picture it now all those who treated me like shit acting like they care....lol....what a joke!

Ozibuna

Don't be foolish mate, things aren't like that, you just got to adapt to the situation. There are so many examples in this world, why can't you follow them?

EDIT: Because you know, it's easier to quit then to do something. THAT'S how you know the juice is worth the squeeze, when effort is put into it. That's how you can actually enjoy something

ZundertowZ

i hear what ur saying but ive been fighting 4 years! if i told u what has happened the past year you would think i was making this string of bad luck up! ive always been bi-polar but i think the past year has destroyed me! i even feel like a faliure posting!

patacake

Hi hunni

Im so sorry u feel so rotten , i know that desperate wish for energy , i really think more talking to like minded ppl who understand might just somehow help a little.

Please try it , please fight on , i know it sux a lot but u never know when things might change for u hun. I sure hope they do.

pm or msn if it would help or see u in chat [email protected]

take care

Jo x

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Undertow,
Don't do it. Trust me, things look a little bleak right now. Give it a couple of weeks and see if you feel any better. I go in spurts. One day It just creeps up on me, then a week or two later I have the energy to feel a little hope. It is up and down. Right now I can feel the down time. I am feeling alone, and it will get worst. Then All of a sudden something will spark that thought to pick myself back up.
I have been doing this for fourteen years! Had one AS lately and one attempt fourteen years ago when I had my breakdown. It helps if you use your coping skills!! and don't discount the positive thoughts!! I want you to know you are not alone, we here at the forum do care what happens to you...Take Care...:chopper:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00