Could really be that I don't know how much longer I have left...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ace, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've battled for so long and I don't want any sympathy from anyone here or that I'm craving for attention,but going on for years on end and trying so much it's always the same story and I really am wondering how long I do I have left?I know I cant go on like this but I wish like anyone it was easier said than done.
    Last night I was up until so late as usual with my mind swinging that much and trying to cope but as usual it was such a battle,I did reflect and say how long have I got to go?Perhaps going right now would be the best thing,I thought in the end you go and what was it all worth it for?To prolong the agony yes I know I was feeling in a shcking state of mind but what's new?
    Anyway who knows what's going to happen I don't hold much faith really,I've been in my hole for that long and have been trying for that long also how much longer can I keep trying?I can't answer that I just cant.:sad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Here for u hun, please hang in there :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

ace hun, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time again. It'll pass, you know it will. Try to hang on. I'm here for you. :hug:

I wish I could help more, but I'm doing pretty crappy myself right now.... just know that you're not alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2007
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Kitty,Rukia, and Dev thankyou all for the well wishes It's something that just doesn't pass as you all know it comes and goes and comes and goes and so forth sorry to sound so negative.:sad: :lost: :sadwave: : :cry2:

6. Why aren't you happy with your life?

What life would you be happy with?

How are you going to get that life?

You're right - there's only so much waiting you can do. Sooner or later you're going to have to solve your problem. Let us know if you encounter any difficulties along the way.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Walk in my shoes be in my mind be in my body then you're able to speak how i really feel,until then sorry but you don't understand.where do you want me to start?And if I do will you know what I'm talking about?I doubt it,sorry but reading also the title of your name that about says enough.
    Another thing I haven't just been waiting here for years on end for a Genie or magician to supposedly come along and try to cure me of everything,I've been trying for years on end and have put in so much effort to work and fix my problems but it's no walk in the park of course.As I sad to answer your question about what part of my life I'm not happy with,where do you want me to start as I said.
    You can sit on the other side of the fence and say well do this and that and it's so easy to supposedly do,but I've tried for that long.and as I said in terms of what part of my life I'm not happy with I would be here forever explaining it and doubt you'd understand unless you're in a similar position and sorry to say i really doubt you're.
    And it's not about solving my problem but they're Problems,and you have no idea the amount of work I've put into trying to solve them so please don't just assume you know because you dont!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2007
  8. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

Ace, when I said it will pass you know what I meant. The cycle will ease up. Yes, it continues over and over. It's so hard. I know you're going through the hard part right now and you're tired of ending up here over and over. But you also know that it eases up. It just takes time. Hold on and in the meantime, lean on your friends and family. Be easy with yourself.

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Know so well the up and down feelings. Fine and fighting one minute, on the floor and crying the next.
    Keep your chin up hun and feel free to pm anytime it gets too hard.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Kitty I do know what you meant,but you know as well as everyone what it's like with the mood swings and pretty much all the other thing's.I'm trying my best but somehow it doesn't ever seem to be enough.:unsure: :eek:hmy:And I wish friends and family really understood how hard it is i understand they don't and cant but still.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.