Could really do with some encouragement please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Scum, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm about to slam deep into a crisis. Well, maybe I'm already in one? But anyway, my dissociation has been choosing days to do stuff to me. The last one was last Monday and I found myself somewhere incredibly dangerous and had a specific loud noise not brought me back to myself then I would be dead, I'm sure of that.

I have posted recently here about having no hope and I truly know there is no hope for me, but I'm trying to carry on, day by day and not think about it.

My dissociation has Monday marked as the next day and its a very very dangerous day for me because it will be three years since I was sectioned and 'saved', which is the perfect day to die. As well as the part that is trying to find a way through this, there is a large part of me that does want to die too, which makes it all even harder to battle.

I'm going to TRY and see my doctor on Monday, or maybe talk to him at least, or someone. I could really do with some encouragement to do that please.

Sorry to ask, I know I don't support here much anymore, but I'm desperate.

Sorry, but thanks in advance.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi! Glad you posted I am here for you! I admire for your efforts and support. Please do talk to you doctor as I am sure he/she can help you, I will call for you if you need I really will. And you can write me too!
    Please let us know how you are doing , we are here for you.
  3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

hi, hope ur still safe, and ok, Pm anyone if u need to :) we are all here to help each other and to offer encouragement, seeing ur doctor may really help, or even a phone call may help so go for it take a step forward :) :IrishDoll:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad your here to and have courage to ask for some support. You want to live and you deserve to be safe and happy. Please call crisis or good samaritans if you are feeling suicidal. Please don't let depression win you pain win. You have support always here reach out anytime okay. Talk with your doctor let him/her know your struggling maybe change meds up a bit but get help. Don't try to do this on your own okay phone and talk with someone always good to hear real voice takecare.
  5. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

I agree with the others. Definitely call your doctor or reach out to someone even if it's here.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you posted and are looking for support scum. If for some reason you cannot get in to see your doctor Monday, please make sure you are not alone. You have gotten through rough times in the past and I know you can do it yet again. You are stronger than you think. :hug:
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you're okay and that you were able to get in to see your doctor. You can PM me anytime if you need anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.