Could this be the worst day of my life?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

Now that I'm 18 I'll be able to buy cigarettes and alcohol on my own. This is a bad thing. I'm going to abuse that right as much as possible and hope to get some sort of terminal illnesss from it.

At 11:55pm it began, I started feeling this sudden gloominess.

I don't know what I'm going to do in the next 24 hours.
  2. emptiness333

emptiness333 New Member

Hey ,I can definately relate to what you're saying, I'm 17 but still manage to buy cigarrettes and alcohol on a regular basis. I smoke about ten a day now. I buy vodka when ever I feel depressed (which is often), not just to make me feel better, but in the hope I'll get CHD and drive myself to an early grave. But I will says its not that easy to develop a terminal illness at our age. You might just do yourself permanent kidney damage, which won't kill you, but you'll have to live with it for the rest of your life. I try to remember that, which helps me from drinking in excess during hard times.
    Try not to do anything you'll regret later, hun. I know its hard, but don't give up on life...... Your still young and things can change......
    I hope you start to feel better soon.........
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.