could use some help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ali, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali

ali Member

it's been nearly a year since I tried to kill myself.
    All i can think of is doing it again, Ive been scaring myself, looking at new ways to go through with it, to make sure I succeed.
    I'm really tired of trying to cope with it, and I'm out of ideas.
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi hun

where you are at the moment can be a very sad an lonely place, but there are many here that will listen and support you, so please dont feel totally alone.
    We will help and be there when you most need it
    take care sweetie
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Have you sought professional support? When we feel we are at the end of our rope, it is good to include someone wise who can show us how to tie new knots in the safe and plez keep sharing with us, big hugs, J
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You have probably heard it before,you would probably feel a little better if you found some way to volunteer your time. It will help take your mind off of it and give yourself positive feedback, that you helped someone.
    Any thing you do that is positive you need to bank. That way when you get down like you are now you can pull up a positive thought to help you get past this...:chopper:
  5. ali

ali Member

i do have help around me, my parents and my psychiatrist. But i feel its just all repetitive and I can't truly express how I feel to them.

I just have very mixed feelings about it all. sometimes im really scared of what im thinking, like of attempting again, but at other times i feel its the only option.

ive been relying on my friends a lot and i think its taking its toll on them.

thanks for being supportive though, i really apreciate it :)
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

it takes so long to trust ourselves again...I have spent yrs knowing that my image of myself is quite different than who my 'truer self" many ppl have said to me over the yrs, "it just takes time and hard work" of luck and hope things feel more comfortable in the world for safe and let us know how you are doing, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.