Couldnt do it????

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Pete_D_LDN, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

A week ive been trying and I just cant do it. Im scared to death about it. Ive got everything I need for quick, painless death with no mess so there would be as little hurt for anyone to find me as possible but i sat for hours daily ready to turn the nozzle and nothing... SO FRUSTRATING. Im not eating now I think its the only way I will go through with it. Ive heard this is painfull and might take a while but I dont have to do anything to do it. Im going to cry till I die, I really hate myself. I dont think that counted as an attempt as I didnt do anything so I suppose I havnt failed Im not even going to try to explain how I feel, im sure uve all heard it a million times before
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Since you have fear about this, why don't you concentrate on finding ways to live instead. What has you feeling so desperate that you want to take your own life? Please talk to us and let us see if we can't support you?
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What has driven you down this path. I'm sure this forum and other support networks could help you.
  4. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

"quick, painless death with no mess"

I'm not sure if that's possible... only thing I could think of would maybe be some sort of strong poison that makes you fall asleep then die. Pills possibly.. though they are unreliable and could cause long-term damage if they don't work, and pain depending on what they are.

I've read a few articles about starvation.. not sure if it's true but I read that you actually have a sense of euphoria and it isn't painful, the body just slowly degrades and shuts down.
  5. eih

eih Well-Known Member

Well... I was scared about doing it to myself too... It's a good thing to be scared about... Do cry... sounds corny.. but let it all out... but don't die... surely you can work out your problems? every single person can.... it's just really hard sometimes... and sometimes the way we work out our problems isn't the way we thought we would... but it all works out... please don't try it if you have doubts..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.