Couldn't leave the house today

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Today I was supposed to have school but I was too afraid too leave the house and I am afraid it is going to continue. I can't make friends at school and nobody seems to like me, plus I am strugling with the school work, nothing is going right and I am on the brink.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

time to get a hold of a coucillor now to help you okay talk to your doctor abt getting your meds adjusted Get the help you need to keep upin school now advisors tutors do it now so you don't get so overwhelmed okay there are people there to hellp you Reach out and ask for it now.

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I talked to my doctor and we did all that stuff, the feeling hasn't gone away, I am trying to stay afloat talking with teachers who are willing to help me but it's difficult to get by

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know it is i hope with supports systems in place the stress will get less for you get more time to do assignments more tme to do test. etc get involved in school activities i hope your doctor can really listen and do something different and if he has give it time okay it takes time for change to happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.