Countdown Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggsy2008

It is now two - two and a half hours until I go home. I've asked my mate if we can go out tonight for a drive so im not stuck in all night.

I have mega butterflies, im dreading going home. I hate it that much.

I feel sick and like i wanna just scream and cry. i DONT want to go home.

Its tempting to beg my aunt to let me stay here longer but i cant cos i have to pack some stuff... irreplacable things like photos etc in case anything gets thrown out by she who must be obeyed.

Im trying hard not to break down and cry... i really dont wanna go.

Buggsy2008

My mate picked me up at ten ish and we went back home to drop my stuff off. Am still out. Wont be home for a few hours yet so only got to cope with them from saturday till monday. Which is still bad but it given me tonight in peace.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:hug: Buggsy!

I'm glad you didn't have to go home :) If you need to talk, I'm always here for you :hug:

Buggsy2008

Stayed out until 8am this morning... slept in until 2pm... spent half an hour with SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) and came back upstairs to my room feeling worse than ever. She is such a horrible cow. I hate her.

Ive not even found out if i CAN move out yet (to ymca) and shes virtually picking out paint charts for my room!! Nice too feel wanted eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00