Countdown to 21...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Aug 29, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Apparently some of the extra stress I'm feeling might be down to the fact that I'm due to turn 21 in less than a week. Well duh. On my birthday I'm gonna be surrounded by family and have no friends nearby. How fun.

Honestly, I don't want much for my birthday, I really don't. The only big thing I want is to be with people who understand me, which I'm not sure my family does. Other than that, I would like:

• Some bubble wrap
    • A balloon with 21 on it
    • A hug

*sigh*

2. Sorry you don't anticipate much fun.... I do believe that it's supposed to be a celebration of the fact that you were born & you're supposed to have as much fun as possible. I don't know what to say.

Have A Happy Birthday

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

You know how, sometimes, there's occassions where you end up in the spotlight like it or not, and you know when some of them are gonna happen, and a couple of days before one happens you suddenly get really panicky cos you really don't want it to happen? It's one of those things. 15 people are turning up for my birthday. 15! All family members. And they'll expect me to look decent and to feel happy.

It doesn't feel like that's possible. I did something yesterday that seems to have zapped all my strength. Absolutely all of it. And I have four, scratch that, three days (cos we're having a dinner on the day before) to start feeling better again :sad: