Countdown

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zig, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zig

Zig New Member

I don´t want to be here when father gets home in a few hours. After all this time, I finally told mom and she was mad at me. She said we need him ...
    she said for me to stop making up things and be good. I run away once but poice took me home.
    Like every Friday, mother went to her sister´s house and I am here alone, waiting for the monster. I hate myself and my life. I hate him and all the ways he hurt me. But I found a way out. When he get home tonight, I will be in a better place. Somewhere he can not hurt me anymore. I am not afraid I am glad it will be over

2. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

Call the police. Call a relative, call a neighbor, call a friend. Don't hurt yourself because of some ahole.

3. Zig

Zig New Member

I did. Called the police and they came and questioned my father. He told them I had mental issues, and was making things up. I told mother, but she doesn´t care.
    I dont have friends that would keep their mouth shut.
    I want to go... I want to feel safe I don´t know where I will go after death, but I am sure it is better then here !

4. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

You seem awfully young for death to be the answer. There's really no place to go after death. Can't you spend the night at a friend's house even if you don't tell them what's going on?

5. Zig

Zig New Member

Maybe there isn´t a safe place after death like you said. \but still I won´t feel him hurting me anymore. I can´t leave now. if I open the car door now, I will loose all the gás.
    \i don´t need you to save me, I am just scared and didn´t want to be alone right now.

6. shonda1377

shonda1377 Member

are you still here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.