counting calories

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by morning rush, Feb 12, 2012.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I've started to count my calories and I try to keep it under 1800 calories per day. First day was bad, I had 2200 calories eaten. I think I was nervous because my mom was here and it was my first day.

Today however I am currently under 1800. There's about 2 hrs left for the day to end. I am really happy about it. And to top it off, I only drank one 710 ml of soda bottle. That is awesome. I don't think I ever did that. I'm hoping to lowering it down to a can, and then half a can. If I can do that, then I'm hoping I will lose some weight before I even consider the stomach surgery. I write it in my journal so I can show the surgeon I did try to help myself.

anyone count calories? how's that been working for you? Anyone did the stomach surgery? well one of the many ones? would like to hear of other people doing this.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Way to go hun try replace the pop with water and you will definelty loose some weight hugs

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

lost 3 pounds already :) pretty cool eh

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

VERY COOL hun keep it up hugs

5. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

That's WONDERFUL!

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's awesome! Keep up the good work! I always have trouble watching what I eat, wish I had more self control.