Counting Down The Days

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ParasiteMarsh, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParasiteMarsh

ParasiteMarsh New Member

Til I decide to finally purchase a gun and end my life for the first successful time as Ive been wanting to do since I was 12.
    In the process of waiting I thought that maybe Id meet some online friends who share the same intentions as me. :tongue:
    Ive been quite serious about my self suicide since a long time ago, attempted many times and did succeed once but was brought back to life.
    I like to think of my life now as being in Purgatory (I am atheist btw) since I was dead and then revived and now live with a shitty life.
    I hate being alone, but perpetually that is what life has given me.
    What would make my life at all worthwile? Meeting a man who truly loves me for who I am.

Anyway, hello everyone.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you find enough support here that your outlook changes and you decide you just may want to stick around. You will meet many people who have either felt like you are or are still there now. Seems like talking to each other can help sometimes. take care. :hug:

3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there and welcome to the forum,

I'm glad that you found this site and hope that it helps to find other people who are thinking/have thought similar thoughts as you. I also hope that things improve for you soon so that you do not end your life.. if there's anything you would like to talk about, we're always here :)

Take care and look forward to seeing you around the forum
    Jenny x

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey ill PM you :)

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Hi,

Welcome to SF...

And let me say , please do not take your life?

You only live once and most dont even make it to 80 , me i will not make it to half that because of my cancer , so please rethink that plan? please?

I am White Dove and you can pm me anytime..

6. Goose

Goose Member

It's a shame gun laws are so strict where I live :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.