countries punish suicidals

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by bubblin girl, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

my country punish who commit suicide by Jail 6 mounth & more plus $ 10000 or more as punishment for:eek:hmy:....after all what im going throgh...after all the sadness...as the punishment God gave me...as all the bunishment that have from parants gave me cos of that...is not enough punishment the pain i have???!!!!! Are they kidding!!...people just born with happy life & laugh & me set in sad & pain so go to jail for it. i hate life...i feel thats not fair..some people born have everything...and others have nothing but pain & go to jail for it...thats make me more insist on commit suicide, die & get through this ugly painfull life.:cry:

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

how can u go to jail if you are dead??

3. bubblin girl

i mean if i by mistake didnt die/fail suicide or somebody report it like therapiest.

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

do they have to?

that does seem very unfair!!!!

5. bubblin girl

they acctually do that...& yes i feel is so unfair & unjustice:sad:

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's weird, and very unfair. You're sick and punished. I try not judge other countries ways. But sometimes I just don't get. I'm sorry it makes you feel like you do.

7. bubblin girl

oh thanks...i discover when i search on net there are so many country do the same...most Asian also have it

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Because life sucks. Nothing more to it than that. If you do it, make it count.

9. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

sounds like this country but without the fine. If there is no space in the hos[pital when you get sectioned they can actually put you into the hospital wing of a prison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.