courage

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emogirl, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

i've got courage to kill myself because i'm sick of my life

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

well tell us about yourself. It's safe to talk here. No one knows who you are. You will find alot of support here. No one here will judge you. As a matter of fact you will find alot of people who are sympathetic to you.
    By the way Welcome to the forum!!!:chopper:

3. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

well my ex just lead me on by sayin he wants to get back with me and he goes and chooses his gf before me, i really miss him and im still in love with him, then everythin on top like family arguments friends bein nasty 2 me

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Trust me it takes time for you to sort thru the greiving and anger. Life can get better. My ex fiance cheated on me and ripped me off and I blamed myself. Ater alot of thought and alot of tears I finally made peace with my self. It was her not me, once I realized that it was easier to forget about her. You know something I don't miss her at all!! She put me thru hell and her two boys were animals. They would f--- up things all the time and she wouldn't say jack shit to them. Her oldest called me one day saying he still thought of me as a dad. I told him I didn't think it wise to see him because his mom and me weren't on speaking terms. My real reason was I got to know him and I knew he always was skeaming and he was a liar , a thief. I was glad the day came when I didn't have to deal with him or his brother.
    I'm sure if you start looking again you will find someone better. You can only beat yourself up for so long and then you are ready for change. It sounds like to me that you grew up and your other stayed the way he was when you met him . You have to get to the point where say he hands you a plate of shit for instance. Would you accept it? The awnser is no, so why would you accept the bullshit he is trying to hand you. I hope some of this makes since to you. Stay Strong and Stay Safe...:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.