Covid and Vitamin D3

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i am vitamin d deficient and ive been out of it for a few months. doc wants me to take it so i'll probably reorder some. i didn't know it could help with covid...mike...*hug*shake

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Vitamin D3 costs almost nothing, it's beneficial for many things and there's no harm in taking it in order to ward off pneumonia, which is most likely to kill in a Covid infection. So, why not? I don't understand why people react to recommendations to take an over the counter Vitamin D supplement the same way they would to the 'healing' power of crystals.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you and my doctor are right . i am supposed to tak higher amounts of vitamin d and folic acid. i'm going to reorder on the 1st...mike...*hug*shake

Sleeper71

I swear by vitamin D. I used to get sick quite often and once I started working closely with the public I knew I needed to do something. Now every morning I take one or two vitamin D and I wash them down with Emergen-C. Don’t get sick hardly at all anymore and if I do it’s not that bad. Hope I didn’t just jinx myself!!!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00