Covid at work and my life on the line

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Fucking am disgusted. COVID now is out of control at work. Fuck you to the admin for trying to conceal clients statuses on shift report. 2 clients now in the hospital. Fuck this company for not doing any preventative measure now almost all houses have a case or two. FML

Im disgusted. My boss has been out sick and he is talking about lawyering up. What the fuck now after today I am definitely asking for his lawyers name and join in. Pure negligence. Now lives are on the line here.

I am even getting sick I dont even know if its the cold or the allergy or even the fking COVID

FML on top of being sick right now tests are 4 hour wait tops. In a car. In a line.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
That sounds horrible. One of our offices just had an outbreak this week. Had too many people there, not spaced apart, not following guidelines. It's really not good. I hope you don't have it, and that you are feeling better soon.

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks both of you it has been one wild ride. It was an allergy reaction as took allergy meds as was fine in the morning with no severe migraines and runny nose. Thank god. Tomorrows the testing and Im off tomorrow to be on standby for the weekend shifts if coworkers call off

Even had to argue with the bigger boss to not move more clients because they didnt want to pay extra staffing this morning. I blew up. Told the boss it was their own fault we were in this boat. Even said stop this fuckery and wait til test results are in then we know whats going on who has it and who doesnt. Asymptomatic is the worst IMO because they are healthy and spreading it around not being a suspect whatsoever

Hopefully this whole shit dies down by christmas.

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We would think they learnt their lessons! They back to mixing people up no social distancing and now refusing to have staff tested.... this whole thing is a trainwreck if someone dies its definitely 100% blame on the company. Boss was demoted and is refusing to come back because he asked for more PPEs hes just plain refusing to step in foot of the buildings while rest of us have been working without ppes beyond a mask. They punishing him for doing the right thing. Corruption is rampant

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00