• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Covid - what happens next?

UKDude

After this lockdown there'll be another, then another, then another. In the meantime the economies of the world are smashed up and lots of people have lost their jobs.

They then can't pay their mortgages or rent or bills or loans or credit cards, the banking system goes down the tubes, so what happens then?

The Great Reset (World economic Forum backed by Bill Gates, Prince Charles, etc - their big slogan used by everyone - BoJo, the UK, WHO, Joe Biden, Canadian Parliament, etc is: "Build Back Better" - how can they ALL have come up with the same slogan and idea independently of each other?).

They will forgive all countries their debts, and all people their debts, and in return you own nothing.

You get a basic monthly income to survive on, and that's it.

If I'm wrong I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, if I'm right - wait until march/april next year when they start talking about how it's mutated and we now have covid-21 - the more contageous, deadly strain that requires - more lockdowns.

SillyOldBear

SF grey-haired bear 🐻
Staff Alumni
All the lock downs are going to be economically devastating. The eviction moratoriums cannot go on forever. Homelessness will soar. Suicides and drug over doses will soar along with all the unemployment. And those who decide we must shut down, will go on living their wealthy, fat, contented lives. And after each shut down and reopening, the virus will take off again. I can only hope we will eventually get an effective vaccine with enough of it for all. Am not sure what will be left of the world by the time that happens.

Winslow

Siamese Twin
SF Supporter
All the lock downs are going to be economically devastating. The eviction moratoriums cannot go on forever. Homelessness will soar. Suicides and drug over doses will soar along with all the unemployment. And those who decide we must shut down, will go on living their wealthy, fat, contented lives. And after each shut down and reopening, the virus will take off again. I can only hope we will eventually get an effective vaccine with enough of it for all. Am not sure what will be left of the world by the time that happens.
It's either death from the virus or death from the economy. But which is the worse death?

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's either death from the virus or death from the economy. But which is the worse death?

Why is this the only two options to the end of ones story? We are more resilient and will beat this the more we understand it the better chances our survival is. We evolve and adapt. Just saying we are learning more as we go.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00