Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ........, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ........

........ Guest

Thats what i am. a coward.. a fucking pathetic weasel of a coward. i'm so pathetic i dont even want to use my own name. I'm scared though. And sad. I don't even know why I'm sad. well ok, there's heaps of reasons why I could be sad right now, but theres heaps of reasons i shouldnt be. i'm being so ungrateful, moping around all day. Its worthless. fucking worthless. everyone's telling me to make choices, but i don't know what I want. I'm constantly being told not to waste my life, that i have sooo much ahead of me. i guess thats fair true too. but i'm just wasting myself now. i'm too pathetic to do anything else. i'm just drifting... i can't decide on anything. And the one passion i do have can't ever be anything more than a hobby. i'm scared. i'm scared that when i'm older i'm only going to drift... and keep drifting into oblivion, into nothingness.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's just depression that makes us feel like this - You're not pathetic or useless at all :hug:
  3. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

I know where your coming from, and I know that you are not pathetic nor are you in anyway useless. :biggrin:
  4. coward

coward Guest

how do you *know* that though? no offence, but you guys dont know me. in fact, i'm so fucking different sometimes from who i am under my name. i'm such a wreck at the moment. a pathetic weasely coward who is an emotional wreck.
  5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I happen to think you are very brave and not a coward at all.

Why do i say that?

Well you come on here and posted the way you feel.. that in itself is very brave... That is not coward at all in any way... I would not be surprised if there are members who have registered here and never made the first post... so yes you are brave... brave indeed to post here... that is not coward at all.

If you need to talk about anything feel free to PM me anytime... I will always reply to all PMS...

And God says you are not a coward at all... You are brave for what you did the other day..

Take care hun, and remember you can PM this little white dove anytime...

6. schlink12

schlink12 New Member

I am a coward also. I do not no what is better. To live w this pain from day to day or to end it
  7. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

All you said right there i know. My father always use to yell at me to make choices, and i to was told i was wasting my life. The one passion i have is gaming and it was despised by my entire family. I did all of it, maybe not exactly but close, I know one thing you can make it through it.
  8. ........

........ Guest

White Dove.. i dont even want people to know who i am. and yet i am posting here... how dumb can that even get? I help everyone else, and I don't want to help myself. i dont follow my own advice. i don't challenge my thoughts. i just let them sit. i know im doing this, and i know that it aint doing dog shit, but i dont want things to change. i fucking deserve it.

i am wasting my life. i can't focus on any one thing. and the only thing that i DO focus on is definitely not going to get me a living. the chances of me making a living with what i like are about one in ten million. and in order for that to even happen you really need to have the proper education and the proper startup. i havent. i have no chance. so i may as well forget it. its useless.

i should just listen to what everyone else is saying. but i don't want to be a bleating sheep either.
  9. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Coward, you are me. If I wrote a description of myself, it would be the same as yours. That is scary. I would love to talk with you. My email is My number is <Mod Edit: Abacus21-personal info>. I am a <mod edit-gentlelady-do not advertise services>and might be able to help. If anyone else reading this needs help, you can contact me too.

We're all in this together,
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2007
  10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

JWMC - I've edited out your number, as it isn't wise to give out a number on a public forum, for potentially trolls etc, to see.

It'd be better for your own privacy and safety if you sent it in a PM :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.