Cownes and Bambi Love Wastingecho....do you?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

We love you echo and want everyone to know how much we appreciate you here..

:hugtackles:

Your are the best ya know...LOVE YOU!

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:yay: echo what would i do without ur friendly :hug: s when i need them the most!!

heres a :hugtackles: stay strong!!

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

please stop - it hurts too much

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

:console: hun I know but you gotta let the love it...it is right here for the taking and we have lots for you...your the best and so damn giving please let some of that kindness you have given of yourself come back to you and heal your heart.

5. Wastingecho

i can't

i just feel more worthless

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Struggling with self worth is a hard thing ...let me ask you this do you think I am worth it ? If yes what about me says so?

I mean hell you only see me here on SF what if I am a real selfish bitch in real life?

7. Wastingecho

please, please STOP!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  8. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Nope, not gonna stop, I love YOU!!!!!

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***hugs*** Echo

10. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

I am not here alot anymore lately and we may not have spoken alot but the thought of you being in pain makes me feel like shit. I keep hoping for an litle miracle, i believe i am in a better postion than you are but still i cant find the right words to help the needy on this board, unlike you. You give so much here and i just want you to know i realy apreciate it. You are great Echo, so much better then you think you are.
    Im sorry to join with the rest here i dont mean to upset you i just want you to know i think alot about you. Huglez

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

(((HUGS))) echo....