cownes - not letting you go without a fight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wastingecho, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

alright maddy - you may hate me for this afterward and never want to speak to me again but i'm alright with that because i told you i wouldn't let you go without a fight

there are a lot of people here who care

there are a lot of people here who love you

there are a lot of people here who need you and will miss you

don't do this hon - i know it will be awhile before you can be seen

let us help you get through this
  2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im not worth it :sad: sorry x im exhausted with it all
  3. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

You may not know me, but I've seen how you helped people.
    I know alot of people love you <3
    And I know we will all be by your side forever!
  4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

You ARE worth it! Everybody is worth it. Stay with us.

Life doesn't have to be an endless battle.

I'm sure there are ways to make you a happy person that you haven't thought about/tried yet.
  5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**hugs** fro you maddy

hey, try to hold on kiddo, okay? keep talking to us.
  6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i dont want to hold on :sad:
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

We love you maddy.
  8. Sapphire

Life can be beautiful.
  9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im failing to see that!!
  10. Sapphire

That's because you're blinded by your current emotional state.

Please hold on. Every storm passes.

Could you say anything about what is causing your distress? Please know that to most problems there are solutions and that bad times rarely last forever. If they ever do at all.
  11. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

I don't know exactly what you're going through, but I know how it is not to be able to see why you need to stick around. That's why you have us. To remind you that people do care and that you are loved *hugs*
  12. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im done with living like this, people often tell me, that ive dealt with a lot from a young age, and more than i should have for my age, and that by the time im 20 i will find life so much easier and be a better person for it etc etc, but i cant get through this current difficutly, and what if they are wrong, what if things dont improve, i would rather not no!
  13. 41021

41021 Banned Member

awww MAddy :sad:

I know.

I know you don't want to right now. i get kind of tired of it myself. Hang in there kiddo, it honestly does get better...look, i am still here, huh?

just lean on us for a while, stay here with us, let us hold you a rest.

i love u maddy
  14. Sapphire

Then start living another way. You can do it. You can find the strength within yourself to change things around.

For the most part you control the things that determine the way your life will unfold yourself. You are not a plaything of fate. Things aren't predetermined. You can turn your life into anything you want it to be.
  15. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

you really cant :/
  16. Sapphire

Yes you can. I did so. And so can you.
  17. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i cant, otherwise i would have by now!
  18. Sapphire

You shouldn't think like that. Maybe you're just going about it the wrong way? Can you really say you've explored every avenue?
  19. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

possibly done most of them, that i can do :hug:
  20. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you are so caring you have help so much here I was in the same place you are in for awhile now but today is a better day today i actually got thing done. Each day presents itself differently If you are so low time is now to reach out to your friends here to your therapist doctors and switch things up abit. Just know the pain will pass it is just a wave right now it will lesson please know that. STick around here with your friends who certainly can understand and relate to your pain together we can get through this okay so just stay keep talking and posting the pain and sadness away
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.