Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by GayManWithProblems, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I smoked 200 dollars worth of Crack. is this gonna kill me? I wasnt in my right mind at the time. and how many days will I be up?
  2. immure

immure Account Closed

how are you feelin
  3. I feel very awake and active. like I wanna go running or swimming. and I just wanna smoke more. I feel like stealing and hustling the stolen goods to buy more.
  4. immure

immure Account Closed

well for one i would do no more. as well maybe just clean ur house
  5. gitana

gitana SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Crack is highly addictive and that is the problem.. one wants more and more and more.. please get some help and smoking that much is hard to tell if it will kill you or not. It is never enough at all. This is where drugs lead ppl to do things to others because it is never ending.. you always want more.. so what are you going to do about it? Have you hit your bottom and want help? Or go out and keep doing this.. and eventually pay the consequences as it is only good for a time and eventually get caught up legally or end up oding. That is alot of crack all at once.. you may want to get checked out and check into rehab.. I really hope so.. Glad you are here and welcome to SF.

6. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

As a previous cocaine addict, it don't sound like a lot to me and I imagine you will be just fine. However, these people are right. STOP NOW! if you continue, it will destroy your life! I was addicted for 2 years and have been clean for 6 years now. I still even just yesterday was craving so bad wanting some more. It's not something you want to get involved in at all. Stop while your ahead.
  7. goop

goop Active Member

Never smoked crack.

Knew a bloke who went to his mums house, picked up her VHS, and tried to walk out of her house. When she tried to stop him, he smashed her against the door and wondered of with the VHS.

Nothing more to say than that.
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Oh man,
    yeah drugs just take over you and you just don't see what you are doing.

It's a bad thing to mess with it took me a while after I got out of rehab to see how I was living wasn't nesicary........I don't miss it.

Glad that is over, never did things like that....but did things that now embarress me....but oh well it's the past..

9. David

David Active Member

sometimes i wish i could lay my hands on some crack or cocaine because i don't really care about my fucking life anymore.
  10. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

Well David. I'm feeling pretty low with thoughts of suicide myself this morning. So I don't have any witty suggestions or comments for you. I didn't want you to go away empty handed though. I feel the worst thing we can do is ignore those in need. So here is a question. Don't answer it right away. Think it over. RATIONALLY (as my therapist tells me) You can either spend $500 on crack and get relief for a night , OR you can put that money to some good use, and go see a counsler, or therapist. You should be able to get 3 or 4 sessions with $500 even if you don't have insurance. They can tell you some amazing things that you wouldn't normally think about. I can honestly say, I'd rather sit and listen to my therapist for an hour and pay him $115, rather than pay some idiot on the street $500 for a few hits of crack. Which do you think would be better?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.