Crap-It's That time Again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well, I thought I was gonna make it thru the day, better today. But as you can tell by my mood indicator I am fairly stressed.

And well.....I got those (what my daughter likes to call "bad thoughts") in my head again.

I just want to go away somewhere and hide until this impending crisis abates, but I know that is not possible.

March is going to be a very, very, very, very, very, very bad month.

I can't face this.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well it may be a bad month but you dont have to face it alone. Post, tell us what is going on and let me and others help hun. I isolate way too much and know how detrimental it is to my mood. So please hang around here as much as you can. Get out with friends or family even just for walks or coffee. Just please dont be alone til your crisis has past. And the support and help will be here for as long or even longer than you need it (lol). I know you feel overwhelmed and exhausted right now. So borrow a little strength from others for the time being. Nobody expects you to be perfect except you. Absolutely nothing wrong in taking as much help as is offered. And it will give you the chance to pick yourself up a bit without having to spend any of your own precious energy at a time lke this. Sound like an offer you might be intersted in?

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Sounds good. I will be here as long as I am able.

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey...i am here for you. post, or pm me hun. i read all your posts and i am worried about you

lean on us, please...we'll help you through ......:grouphug:

5. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

whats going on thats making you feel like that again?

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Keep talking about how you feel,it will help you.

Why is march going to be a very bad month for you hun? We are here for you,we'll help you get through this x

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Forpete,
    I second that, count me in on supporting you!! I feel the pain and let me offer you a hand!!

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks guys! I am feeling better today. One of the big problems that was going to hit me in March has been adverted. As you can see my life death ometer has moved 20 points towards life. lol

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Alright folks we have an 80! A big 80. That's an 80. Do I hear a 60? Oh come on folks if we got an 80 a 60 is do-able. Come on 60... 60 do I hear a 60??? Hey I"m so happy to see the meter moving in the right direction. Keep at it!!!! You got support here hun so use it and let's see that 60 in your next post!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.