crappy weekend

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Loco72, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

This weekend has been rough...it's the first weekend I've been by myself since the love of my life broke up with me. Couldn't sleep last night despite taking extra of my seriqual like my dr said i can, and having a couple drinks, didn't fall asleep till after 4 am. Today we texted for a little while(we still talk almost everyday, just texting tho), and we talked about the fact I have a couple of her shirts, one she'll need by end of january, and some of my stuff is still at her apartment...that we need to get tha to each other. SHe lives 2 hours away, and I don't mind driving to take her her stuff, but it's like I dread getting my stuff, makes it seem then that things are over forever, which I just can't believe. I know she loves me, we just came into each others lives at a bad time. SO now I'm trying not to freak out, strugglingagainst the urge to cut...to drink...to try and not hurt...

2. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

well loco,, at least you get to text each other and still keep in touch. that in its self is a good thing right? maybe its just not the right time to be together. just give each other some space. who knows. i can't even be with my guy. he died just before the holidays 10 yrs ago. i spend my holidays with a picture. i talk to him with no response. i don't even remember what his voice was like. and why would you want to hurt yourself? what would that solve? the separation is painful enough isn't it? you have at least friendship. in time, who knows. be with friends , keep busy. find new hobbys, join a gym, get fit for summer. you have a lot to look forward to. at least shes still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.